Indian Army 43rd NCC Special Entry Scheme 2017 – Indian Army has issued the recruitment notification from married/unmarried male and unmarried female candidates to fill the vacancies for Special NCC Special Entry Posts. Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website for this recruitment. Indian army is on of the land based branch and largest component of Indian Armed Forces. Indian President serve as the supreme commander of the Indian Army and It is commended by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) who is known as the four star general.
Indian Army is going to hire the young talented and Smart Candidates for Indian Army 43rd Special Entry Scheme 2017. all those qualified applicants who are waiting for latest Indian Army Jobs 2017 have the good chance to grab this opportunity. All those candidates have to submit their Application Form through online mode for this Indian Army NCC Special Entry Posts 2017. Appointment will be done through sixth month probation bases.
- 1 Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2017 –
- 1.1 Indian Army NCC Special Entry Notification Details-
- 1.2 Details Of Vacancy For Indian Army Jobs 2017-
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme-
- 1.4 Pay Scale/Salary For Army NCC Special Entry Vacancies –
- 1.5 How To Apply For Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2017–
- 1.6 Important Dates For Indian Army Recruitment Notification-
- 1.7 Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment Notification Important Links & Application Form-
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2017 –
Good news for all candidates who likes to do jobs in Indian Army because Indian Army invited Application For the 54 Vacancies of NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course April 2018 for the grant of Short service commission (NT). All Eligible and qualified Married/Unmarried applicants (Including wards of battle casualties of Army Personal) may Apply in the prescribed format for Army NCC Special Entry Vacancies 2017-2018. All applicants who want to Apply they need Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. All candidates who are eligible their Age Limit should be 19 s 25 Years i.e born not earlier than 2 Jan 1993 and not later than 1 Jan 1999. the Selection process for the Join Indian Army NCC Recruitment, NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Officer Course April 2018 will be NCC Directorates & HQ DG NCC on the basis of qualifications. Thereafter shortlisted candidates will have to undergo Services Selection Board (SSB) interview by Directorate General of Recruiting. Checkout this notification for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancies 2017 to know the Application Form Details such as Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Indian Army NCC Special Entry Selection Process, Indian Army NCC Special Entry Age Limit, Application Fee, How tom Apply & More.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Notification Details-
|Indian Army NCC special Entry Scheme 2017|
|Designation||NCC Special Entry||Vacancies||54|
|Selection Type||Shortlisting, Interview etc||Job Type||Probation|
|Last Date||29-08-2017||Job Location||India|
Details Of Vacancy For Indian Army Jobs 2017-
|S.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||NCC Special Entry Men||45||25 years||As per rule|
|2||Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel||05|
|1||NCC Special Entry Women||04||25 years||As per rule|
|2||Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel||01|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme-
#1 Indian Army NCC Notification Educational Qualification-
- For NCC “C” Certificate Holders:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years.
- will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 Apr 2017.
- They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Candidate should attach self attested photocopies of educational documents as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of “B” Grade in “C” Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel Only.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters.
- NCC “C” Certificate not required
#2. Age Limit For Indian Army NCC Special Entry Posts-
Qualified Applicants should not exceed below given upper age limit and Age will be calculated as on January 1st 2018. The Age Limit Should be:
- Minimum age: 19 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
#3. Selection Process For Indian Army NCC Special Entry Jobs 2018-
Indian Army will conduct the following listed recruitment procedures for selection.
- Physical standard
- Medical examination
Pay Scale/Salary For Army NCC Special Entry Vacancies –
Applicants will be offered by the monthly bases salary based on 7th Pay Commission as per govt rule.
How To Apply For Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2017–
- Step-I: Logon the official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in/Alpha/index.htm”.
- Step-II: Select the tab “Apply Online”, in the home page.
- Step-III: New users click the “Registration”
- Step-IV: Next page read the instruction and click “Continue”.
- Step-V: Fill the personal details
- Step-VI: Next login the web portal and duly fill the application form.
- Step-VII: Upload the documents, photograph and signature.
- Step-VIII: Candidates are advised to recheck the application details, before submission.
- Step-IX: Finally “Submit” the application.
- Step-X: Take a print of the application form for reference.
Apart from the online application submission, appliers should send the hard copy of the application form through postal. Along with the application form candidates must sent the below listed certificate copies. Communication address is “Directorate General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066”. Candidates should mention on the envelope “Application for the post of ___________________”.
- Qualification certificate
- Mark sheets
- Age proof
- NCC certificate etc.
Important Dates For Indian Army Recruitment Notification-
|Notification Issued Date||July 2017|
|Online application Starting Date||25th July 2017|
|Online Application Closing Date||23rd August 2017|
|Last Date for Hard Copy Submission||29th August 2017|