OSSSC Recruitment 2017 osssc.gov.in 815 Junior Clerk Posts – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued the recruitment notification to filling the 815 Junior Clerk Posts. If you are one of them who are looking for OSSSC recruitment Notification then you are on right place. Eligible and Qualified applicants can apply online through the official website of OSSSC From 01.08.2017 to 08.09.2017. All those applicants who are waiting for latest Govt Jobs in Odisha 2017 then they have good chance. Every year lot of applicants looks for OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancies. if you’re skilled talented & dynamic Candidates then you can Apply this Application Form for OSSC Recruitment 2017.
All the Applicants must submit their OSSSC Recruitment 2017 on or before last date of the Recruitment. Qualified applicants need to pass Intermediate range and must posses the computer knowledge to Apply OSSC Junior Clerks Posts 2017. Also the applicants need to able speak, Write & Understand the Odisha Language in any exam level will only be eligible.
- 1 OSSSC Recruitment 2017: Junior Clerk Posts-
- 2 OSSSC JUNIOR CLERK RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION DETAILS-
- 2.1 Details Of Vacancy For OSSSC Recruitment 2017-
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria For OSSSC Junior Clerk Posts-
- 2.3 OSSSC Junior Clerk Written Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern –
- 2.4 How To Apply For OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017-
- 2.5 Important Dates For OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification-
- 2.6 OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification Important Links & Application Form-
OSSSC Recruitment 2017: Junior Clerk Posts-
Great Opportunity for all job seekers who like to work as Sarkari Naukri because this time Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has published the recruitment notification for all Eligible and Qualified applicants to fill the OSSSC 815 Junior Clerk Vacancies. All the Interested applicants must read the official Advertisement before filling the online Application form through @osssc.gov.in. the selection for the Post of 815 Junior Clerk will be made on bases of Written Examination and Practical Skill test. Interested candidates who want to Apply this State govt jobs they must have completed pass in higher secondary school certificate (Intermediate) or any equivalent qualification with knowledge of Basic Computer Skill from any recognized Institute. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the online Application Form and fill the details as per as required. Affix the Photograph and attach the required the Educational qualification Xeroxes and submit it through online. Qualified applicants who are applying for given vacancies they should remember that, they will face a written test which consist of Paper & Paper II. after the completion of Written examination next comes the practical skill Test which Again comprises of Essay & Letter Writing in Odisha along with basic Computer skill test. Application have clear all round one by one according to the Department. Read below the complete advertisement related to OSSSC Recruitment 2017 such as Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, OSSSC Recruitment Admit Card, OSSSC Recruitment Exam Date, OSSSC Recruitment Result & More update related to OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017.
OSSSC JUNIOR CLERK RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION DETAILS-
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Junior Clerk Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||815|
|Application Fee Last Date||08.09.2017|
|Application Last Date||31.08.2017|
|Application Start Date||August 1st, 2017|
Details Of Vacancy For OSSSC Recruitment 2017-
- Junior Clerk – 815 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria For OSSSC Junior Clerk Posts-
#1. Educational Qualification For OSSC Notification-
Candidates should be completed Intermediate from a recognized Board/ University with basic knowledge of computer skills.
#2. Age Limitation For OSSSC Recruitment 2017-
Qualified Applicants Age Limit should be 18 Years to 32 Years. Age Relaxation will be applicable according to the norms of the organization or rules of the government
#3 OSSSC Recruitment Junior Clerk Posts Selection Process-
The Selection will be made on bases of Written Examination & Practical Skill Test.
#4 OSSSC Recruitment Application Fee –
Interested and Qualified candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- fee through online mode by using credit/ debit /Net Banking or through the Offline mode. SC/ST/PH Category candidates are exempted for fee.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Written Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern –
the syllabus related to OSSSC Junior Clerk Posts will be uploaded on the Official website of OSSSC. also the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will update the complete information & notification related to written exam, OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card, OSSSC Junior Clerk Written Exam Date, OSSSC Junior Clerk Written Exam Result and more. you can prepare yourself by checking the previous year exam papers which can available online on various websites.
How To Apply For OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017-
- Step 1: First of all you need to visit the official website of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission which is www.osssc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now search for OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification link and click on it
- Step 3: Now read the official “Advertisement” carefully related to OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Step 4: Fill out the OSSSC Recruitment 2017 application form in a proper way
- Step 5: Upload necessary copies of Documents, Testimonials etc.
- step 6: Upload scanned photo and signature
- Step 7: Verify the entered details and send the OSSSC Application Form to the given address.
- Step 8: Submit the application form
- Step 9: Take a print out of your “OSSSC Recruitment 2017”application form
Important Dates For OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification-
- Starting Date for Submission On-Line Application Form: 01 August 2017.
- Last Date for Submission On-Line Application Form: 08 Sept 2017.
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fee: 31 August 2017.