Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2017- Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has issued the recruitment notification for the Posts of 1325 Special Teachers in the physical education, drawing, music, Sewing in Tamil Nadu Educational Subordinate Service Under the Notification No. 05 / 2017. If you’re looking for Latest Teaching Jobs 2017 then you have great chance today. Tamilnadu TRB Teachers Recruitment 2017 is the perfect gateway for all applicants who are seeking for the Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu 2017. All the Qualified and Interested Candidates are invited only through the online mode from 27.07.2017 to up to 11.59 P.M on 18.08.2017 for Direct Recruitment of Special Teachers (Physical Education, Drawing, Music, Sewing) in School Education and other Departments.
All those Aspirants who have completed their Graduation or Diploma in Teaching can Apply for TRB TN Teachers Recruitment Notification 2017. The Qualified Candidates should apply only for the vacancies notified and subject specified the Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the Advertisements should have passed Tamil Language as as Part-I or Part-II up to SSLC or PUB/Higher Secondary Course level. If Not He/She Should pass Tamil Language Test Conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of his/her appointment. The candidates not having prescribed qualifications, as on the last date of submission of filled-in online application, shall not be eligible to apply for the examination. The candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying. It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination it does not imply that the eligibility of the candidate is verified. The eligibility shall be verified by the Board only at the time of Certificate Verification.
- 1 Tamilnadu TRB Special Teachers Recruitment 2017 –
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Teachers Job Notification 2017 – A Brief Info-
- 1.2 Latest Tamil Nadu Jobs : TRB TN Special Teachers 2017 Vacancy Details-
- 1.2.1 Eligibility Criteria For TRB Special Teachers Recruitment 2017-
- 1.2.2 #1. Educational Qualification For Tamil Nadu Teachers Jobs 2017-
- 1.2.3 #2. Age Limitation For Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2017-
- 1.2.4 #3. ITBP Police Constable (Tradesman) Selection Process-
- 1.2.5 #4.Tamil Nadu Teachers Job Application Fee-
- 1.3 Pay Scale For TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Recruitment 2017-
- 1.4 TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Written Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017-2018-
- 1.5 How To Apply For TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers
- 1.6 Recruitment 2017-
- 1.7 Important Dates For TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Notification-
- 1.8 TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Recruitment Notification Important Links & Application Form-
Tamilnadu TRB Special Teachers Recruitment 2017 –
Great Opportunity for Qualified Applicants who want to make their career on the teaching field. Tamil Nadu Educational Subordinate Service is going to recruit those applicants who are well qualified and Skilled for the Tamilnadu Special Teachers Recruitment 2017. the Recruitment Board has released the 1325 Vacancies for Special Teachers Posts. The Selection Process for these Posts will be based on the written Exam and Interview. The Age Limit should not be over 57 years of age as on 1-7-2017 as The age of superannuation is 58 years. The Qualified candidates apply only through online mode in the TRB website www.trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in/spl/. If a candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by him/her is equivalent to, though not the same, as those prescribed for the appointment, he/she has to produce the subject equivalence G.O issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the time of Certificate Verification. Check This Notification related to Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Posts 2017 – 1325 vacancy for more Details like Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, How to Apply, Tamilnadu Special Teachers Exam Date, Tamilnadu Special Teachers Admit Card, Tamilnadu Special Teachers Exam Results & More.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Job Notification 2017 – A Brief Info-
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Special Teachers Posts|
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
|Total No Of Vacancies||1325 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application||27th July 2017|
|Online Application Deadline:||18th Aug. 2017|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Latest Tamil Nadu Jobs : TRB TN Special Teachers 2017 Vacancy Details-
- Special Teachers (Physical Education) – 663 Posts
- Special Teachers (Drawing) – 327 Posts
- Special Teachers (Music) – 86 Posts
- Special Teachers (Sewing) – 249 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For TRB Special Teachers Recruitment 2017-
#1. Educational Qualification For Tamil Nadu Teachers Jobs 2017-
- Special Teachers (Physical Education) : 1. General Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C/ Higher Secondary
2. Technical qualification
i). a) Pass in Pre University ; or Higher Secondary; or Teachers School Leaving
Certificate (Secondary Grade or Senior Basic)and
b) Government Teachers Certificate of Higher Grade in Physical Education
ii). a) Pass in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
b) Government Teachers Certificate of Lower Grade in Physical Education
iii). A Bachelor degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
iv). A Bachelor degree in Physical Education and Sports (B.P. E.S) offered by
the YMCA College of physical Education , Chennai or a qualification
v). A Master Degree in Physical Education and Sports offered by Annamalai
University (directly acquired M.P.E.S without the degree of B.P.E.S)
vi). A Bachelor degree in Mobility Science for the Disabled (B.M.S) offered by
the YMCA College of Physical Education, Chennai and other similar
colleges teaching physical Education
vii). A Master degree in Physical Education(M.P.Ed) whether
acquired through regular course or directly acquired without acquiring
a Bachelor degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Special Teachers (Drawing) : 1. General Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C
2. Technical qualification
i) a. Degree with Drawing and Painting under Part III of a University inthe State or its equivalent.
b. Diploma in Painting or Diploma in Drawing of the Annamalai
ii) Diploma in Painting or Commercial Arts or Modeling of the
Government College of Arts and Crafts;
Government Technical Examinations (Higher Grade) in free hand
outline and Model Drawing
Government Diploma in Drawing or a Certificate issued by the
Tamil Nadu Institute of Architecture and Sculpture, Mamallapuram.
iii) Technical Teachers Certificate.
iv) a. A Diploma in Fine Arts (5 Years Course ) awarded by Director of
b. A Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts awarded by the Madras University
or Bharathidasan University.
- Special Teachers (Music): 1. General Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C
2. Technical qualification
i. A Degree with Music under Part III
orii. a. Sangeetha Bhushana of Annamalai University
b. Sangeetha Vidwan title in Music awarded by the Director of
Government Exminations, Madras.
c. Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University
d. Diploma in Music of the Madras University or Madurai
e. Government Technical Examination Certificate (Higher Grade) in
f. With 40% in Music (Theory and Practical) separately under the
iii. Technical Teachers Certificate
iv. Diploma in Music Teaching awarded by the Director of Government
v. Teachers Certificate in Indian Music issued by the Director of
- Special Teachers (Sewing) : 1. General Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C
2. Technical qualification
i. a. A Certificate in Needle work and Dress making (Higher Grade) and
Embroidery (Higher Grade)
ora. A Diploma in Costume designing and Dress makings issued by the
Board of Technical Education and Training, Madras.
b. Industrial School Certificate
Technical Teachers certificate.
#2. Age Limitation For Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2017-
Qualified applicants Maximum Age limit should be 58 years as on 01.01.2017.
#3. ITBP Police Constable (Tradesman) Selection Process-
Qualified Applicants Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
a) Written Examination
b) Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
#4.Tamil Nadu Teachers Job Application Fee-
- The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ ST and PWD applicants ) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for
- Off line mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc.
will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be summarily rejected.
- The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be
accepted by TRB.
Pay Scale For TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Recruitment 2017-
All Candidates who are qualified in the Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment process will get the monthly pay Bond of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with the grade pay as per the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board norms.
TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Written Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017-2018-
The Written Examination will be held on 23.09.2017 from 10.00 A.M to 12.30
P.M. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall
Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The
candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details www.trb.tn.nic.in. No
written communication will be sent to the candidates. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the examination will be final.
Tentative key will be published on completion of the exam. The candidates who
intend to have objections on tentative key answers shall raise them along with supporting
materials, within 5 days from date of release of tentative key. Any objections and
materials produced beyond the stipulated time will not be entertained and candidates
are estopped from questioning them at a later point of time. On consideration of such objections, final key answers will be published and the same will be final. No independent orders either accepting or rejecting the objections of the candidates will be passed.
Constitution of experts to scrutinize the objections cannot be questioned by the
How To Apply For TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers
- Step 1: First of all you need to visit the official website of TRB Tamil Nadu which is www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Step 2: Now search for “Recruitment Tab” link and click on it
- Step 3: Now read the official “Advertisement” carefully related to TRB Tamilnadu Special Teachers Recruitment 2017.
- Step 4: Fill out the TRB Tamilnadu Special Teachers application form in a proper way
- Step 5: Upload necessary copies of Documents, Testimonials etc.
- step 6: Upload scanned photo and signature
- Step 7: Verify the entered details and send the Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Application Form to the given address.
- Step 8: Submit the application form
- Step 9: Take a print out of your “Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Recruitment 2017”application form
Important Dates For TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Notification-
- Date of Notification : 26.07.2017
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode : 27.07.2017
- Last date for submission of application through online mode : 18.08.2017
- Date of Written Examination