Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2017, UTET Exam Notification 2018, UTET Exam Date Admit Card & Result 2018- The government of Uttarakhand, Board of School Education is going to conduct the Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) 2017-2018. Uttarakhand TET 2017 Notification, Exam Date has been released by the Uttarakhand Board this year. If you are one of them who are looking for UTET Notification 2017 then you have on right place. As per the latest update by the board UBSE will soon invite through online for Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 and all those applicants who are searching for the notification need to wait for some more time. Uttarakhand Teachers Ability Test will announce any time by the Recruitment Board. you can download UKTET Exam Form notification & Admit card 2017 from this website as the official notification will release we will provide the official link for you here. According to the UBSE, this year Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility test notification 2017 will released in the October 2017 the Eligible Applicants can download UTET Exam Application form from 24th October 2017 to 23rd November 2017 this year. UTET Exam 2017 will be conduct on January 2018 this year.
UTET Exam is mandatory for the Recruitment of Teachers in Uttarakhand. If you are looking for Latest Teaching Jobs in Uttarakhand 2017 then you should have passed the UTET Exam 2018. If you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher), Class VI to Class VIII (Upper Primary Teacher), Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher) then you must have appear in Teachers Ability Test (Uttarakhand TET) exam all rules guidelines, eligibility criteria & syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
- 1 UTET Application Form Details 2017-
- 1.1 Uttarakhand TET 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria-
- 1.2 UTET 2017 Exam Date-
- 1.3 UTET 2017 Application Form-
- 1.4 UTET 2017-2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern-
- 1.5 Download UKTET 2017-2018 Admit Card-
- 1.6 UKTET 2017-2018 Answer Key & Cut Off marks –
- 1.7 UKTET 2017-2018 Result 2017-
- 1.8 UTET 2017 Certificate
- 1.9 Important Date-
UTET Application Form Details 2017-
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand Board of School Education|
|Examination Name||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET)|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||September 2017|
Uttarakhand TET 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria-
#1. UTET Exam 2017 Qualification for Class (1 to 5) Paper-01-
- Candidate should have a graduation/post graduation or equivalent exam with the minimum of 45% marks aggregate.
- Candidates who appearing for final year exam of 02 year D.ELEd) Education diploma in Special Education are eligible to apply for this paper.
- Candidates with graduation BA/B.Sc and B.Ed degree are also eligible to apply.
#2. UTET Exam 2017 Qualification for Class (6 to 8) Paper-02-
- Candidates along with graduation and those appearing for final year of D.Ed/B.Ed is eligible to apply.
- Senior Secondary with at least 45 percent marks aggregate and passed or appearing for final 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/4 year B.A/B.Sc Ed./B.A (Ed)/B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed (Special Education) with at least 50 percent marks in B.A/B.Sc is eligible to apply for Paper- 02.
#3. UTET Exam 2017 Age Limit-
Qualified Applicants Age Limit should be not more than 36 years.
#4. UTET Exam 2017 Application Fee-
The Candidates who are going to Fill the UTET Application Form 2017 they should be pay application fee Rs. 600/- for one paper Rs. 1000/ for Both Paper i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II for the General/OBC category Applicants. For SC/SC category Applicants hav to pay Rs. Rs. 300 for One Paper & Rs. 600/- for Both Papers.
#4. UTET Exam 2017 Selection Process-
Qualified Applicants have to score 60% marks to crack the Uttarakhand TET Exam 2017.
UTET 2017 Exam Date-
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a UTET at least once every year. The Validity Period of UTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a UTET Certificate. A person who has qualified UTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Uttarakhand board of school education (UBSE) Conducted by UTET, Every Year.
UTET 2017 Application Form-
All those Qualified Applicants who want to apply for UTET Exam 2017-2018 must go through the official website of UTET @ubse.uk.gov.in. before filling the UTET Application form Qualified Applicants should be read the complete Advertisement. All the necessary details like Admit Card, Exam Date, UTET Application Form, UTET Syllabus Answer Key & Result will upload on its official web portal. qualified Applicants can get the each and every information regarding UTET Exam 2017 through its official website.
How to Fill UTET Online/Offline Application Form-
- Visit the official website to fill the UTET 2017 Application form
- Click on the link and log in with user id and password.
- Enter all details of your identity and education qualification.
- Upload photo and sign in given size.
- And then pay application fee and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for application number. You will get UTET 6 digits application number. Using your application form you will be able to download admit card of UTET.
- All UTET candidates can download admit card OR hall ticket from Uttarakhand TET Exam official website before 15 days of the exam date.
UTET 2017-2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern-
Paper 01 (UTET Paper-I)
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Environment Studies
- Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)
- Language-I (Compulsory)
- Language-II (Compulsory)
- IV Paper
a)For Mathematics and Science Teacher: Mathematics and Science
b)For Social Studies: Social Science
c)For any other teacher either a) or b)
|Child Development & pedagogy||30||30|
|Child Development & pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths & Science||60||60|
Download UKTET 2017-2018 Admit Card-
The Qualified Applicants will be Able to download UTET Admit cards 2018 through the official website of Uttarakhanf Teachers Ability Test. Also here @sarkarinaukarii.com we will provide the Uttarakhand TET Admit card or direct Links to download your UTET Exam Admit cards 2017. for that you have to enter your registration no & Date of Birth to download your Admit card. the admit card of UTET 2017 will release before the 10 days of examination.
UKTET 2017-2018 Answer Key & Cut Off marks –
A person who will score 60% or more in the UTET Exam 2017-2018 will be considered as the TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy. the Answer Key & Cut off marks for UTET Exam will be upload on the official website of UTET after the Examination you will get the full access of it.
UKTET 2017-2018 Result 2017-
Result of UTET 2017 -2018 will upload on the official website after the successful completion of examination of Uttarakhand TET Exam 2017 – 2018. UP-TET Call Later/Hall Ticket & Admit card will release soon…..
UTET 2017 Certificate
- The Validity Period of UTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a UTET Certificate. A person who has qualified UTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost UTET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft.
- Application Available from 01st September 2017
- Last Date Obtain Application: 27th September 2017
- Exam Date: January 2018 (Tentative)
- Timing: 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM
- Admit Card Available: January 2018
- Declaration of result: March 2018